23 Apr COVID 19 Cleaning & Hygiene Tips To Stay Protected At Home in 2021
COVID HOME CLEANING & HYGIENE TIPS TORONTO
No one knows when an another wave of COVID-19 will hit Toronto, but the number of cases may be set to rise, even in unsuspected places, experts predict.
Is it possible to get Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) through food?
Can we spray disinfectants on streets and sidewalks during COVID-19 pandemic?
Housework has become a source of uncertainty and anxiety as families struggle to do all the basic chores while keeping their loved ones safe and healthy. Misinformation about the virus is a risk for everyone, and having to distinguish between fact and fiction adds to the stress that we all already feel. Personal hygiene ,Cleaning around the home, Cleaning clothes, Handling and preparing food these are some of the most common house hold chores which require attention if we want to protect ourselves from this COVID PANDEMIC in CANADA in 2021.
Although research on the COVID-19 virus continues, we know that it is transmitted primarily when respiratory droplets from an infected person (coughing, sneezing, talking, or singing) enter the mouth, nose, or eyes of people who they are close. This makes covid 19 cleaning in toronto of utmost importance and thats the reason that such coronavirus cleaning services in toronto are picking up pace so fast, as people are becoming more aware.
We also now know that people can become infected and transmit the virus even without having any symptoms. Also, people can become infected by touching their mouth, nose, or eyes after touching surfaces
contaminated with the virus.
It can survive on surfaces for a few hours to several days. Effective House hold cleaning is being seen as the biggest weapon against protection from covid virus.
Now what does this mean for your home?We’ve gathered the latest data from COVID-19 experts, as well as tips for keeping the virus out of your home.
From doing laundry to preparing meals & washing clothes — follow every day measures to help protect your family.
- Maintain Personal hygiene
Some simple hygiene measures can help protect the health of your family and that of everyone else.
- Don't touch your face
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Do not cough or sneeze covering yourself with your hands
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow or a tissue.
Dispose of the tissue immediately.
- Keep your distance
- Keep at least 3 feet (1 meter) away from people outside your home.
- Wear a mask in public places
If COVID-19 is widespread where you live, you should wear a mask in all public places where it is difficult
to maintain physical distance from other people.
- Check your health daily
- Be alert to any symptoms of COVID-19 that you or your family may present. Seek medical attention early
if symptoms occur and stay home except for medical attention.
Wash, wash, wash your hands
Yes, everywhere you hear that you should wash your hands and the reason is that it is our best defense.
Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, for at least 20 to 30 seconds.
Make sure to always wash your hands after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing into a tissue,
before and after using the mask, after using the bathroom, when you leave your home and when you
return, before preparing food and eating, before putting on makeup, before handling contact lenses,
If you are using hand sanitizer, make sure it contains at least 60% alcohol. You should cover your hands
completely with the product and rub them together for 20 to 30 seconds until they feel dry. Whenever
your hands are visibly dirty, you should wash them with soap and water.
Did you know that cold water and warm water are equally effective at removing germs and viruses from
your hands? That's right, as long as we use soap and water and wash our hands in the correct way.
An important precaution to reduce the risk of infection is to regularly clean and disinfect frequently
touched surfaces in your home.
Follow the instructions of the cleaning products so that you are not in danger when using them and so
that you get good results. In the instructions you can find out about the precautions you must take when
applying them, such as wearing gloves and having good ventilation.
Some national authorities have drawn up lists of recommended products to combat the COVID-19 virus.
Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
All homes are different; however, all have surfaces that are touched very frequently, such as door
handles, tables, chairs, handrails, kitchen and bathroom surfaces, faucets, toilets, light switches, mobile
phones, computers, tablets, keyboards, remote controls, game controllers, and children's favorite toys.
What to use to clean and disinfect
If a surface is dirty, the first thing to do is clean it with soap or detergent and water. A disinfectant
containing alcohol (approximately 70%) or bleach should then be used. It is not advisable to use vinegar
or other natural products.
In many places it can be difficult to find disinfectant sprays or wipes. In this case it should be cleaned
with soap and water. A dilute household bleach solution can be used on some surfaces.
How to disinfect
It is important not to stir the cleaning solutions as soon as they have been applied. Many disinfectant
products, such as wipes and sprays, have to stay damp on surfaces for several minutes to be effective.
You should always read the instructions on the proper use of the products to avoid risks and not to
damage delicate devices, such as mobile phones and other electronic devices. Consider protecting these
appliances with washable covers.
It is not known for sure how long the COVID-19 virus survives in fabrics, but many garments have plastic
or metal elements that it could live on for a few hours or even several days.
You need to be cautious and have common sense. Recommended practices include removing shoes
when entering the home, changing clothes into clean clothes when returning home from crowded
places, and washing hands with soap and water immediately afterward.
- Washing clothes at home
- Wash sheets, towels, and clothing regularly.
- To minimize the possibility of the virus spreading through the air, do not shake dirty laundry.
- Wash clothes with soap or detergent and with water that is as hot as possible.
- Dry clothes completely. Both washing and drying help kill the virus.
- Wash your hands immediately with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Wash or disinfect your laundry bag or basket. Consider storing dirty clothes in disposable bags.
- Laundry outside the home
If you have to use a laundry service outside of your home, keep the following precautions in mind:
● Before going out, organize the clothes you are going to wash so that you can spend as little time
away from home as possible.
● Try to go at a time when there are few people.
● Keep a physical distance of at least 1 meter from other people.
● If possible, wear disposable gloves, disinfect the surfaces of all the machines you are going to
use, and don't touch your face.
● If the laundry service operates indoors, wait outside while your laundry is done.
● Fold your clothes when you get home.
● Wash your hands immediately with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand rub.
● Wash or disinfect your laundry bag or basket. Consider storing your clothes in disposable bags.
● If you don't have the possibility of using a laundry service, wash your clothes by hand at home
with soap or detergent, and with the hottest water, you can.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): handling and preparing food tips
Although there is currently no evidence that COVID-19 infection occurs through food or its packaging, it
is possible that infection occurs by touching a surface or object contaminated by the virus and then
touching the expensive.
The greatest risk comes from being in close contact with other people while shopping for food away
from home and while serving food delivery services at home (for example, in areas with local
transmission). Therefore, it is important to keep a distance of at least 1 meter from others, wear a mask
in public places, and wash your hands frequently. As always, good hygiene is important when handling
food to prevent foodborne diseases.
Food packaging and handling precautions
- Remove all unnecessary containers and dispose of them in a garbage can with a lid.
- Take out the food you have ordered from the containers and place them on a clean plate; then, throw
away the containers.
- Clean canned goods with a disinfectant before opening or storing them.
- Wash unwrapped items, such as fruits and vegetables, thoroughly under running water.
- Wash your hands immediately afterward with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- General advice on food hygiene
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before preparing food.
- Use separate cutting boards to prepare raw meat and fish.
- Cook food to the recommended temperature.
If possible, keep perishable products refrigerated or frozen and pay attention to expiration dates.Dispose of food scraps in a hygienic way and recycle the containers properly, in order to avoid the accumulation of waste that can attract pests. Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before eating, and make sure children do too.
We at UMC take cleaning very seriously. Be it mold removal toronto, air quality testing, mold inspection or Covronavirus cleaning toronto. Our experts are always there for your potection. In short, we become a team. You can focus on your business while we keep your workplace safe and clean, at a price you can afford.
Check Out Other In depth Resources:
- Mold Remediation in Toronto
- Tips To Prevent Mold Growth On Windows Sills In Toronto
- How To Find Mold Hidden In Your Home – 5 Signs To Look For
- Mold in Home – Symptoms, Problems & Prevention
- Toronto Mold Inspection & Testing Guide 2021
WE SPECIALIZE IN:
● Health centers
● Retail Establishments
● Religious Establishments
● Government Buildings
● Financial institutions
● Restaurants and Food Retail Chains
● AND MUCH MORE!
WE OFFER CLEANING SERVICES TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS:
● Availability 1 to 7 days a week
● Cleaning for special events
● General cleaning
● Emergency cleaning
● Services provided daily
● Cleaning after constructions
Get A Free Cleaning Quote, If you want more additional information, contact us here – 647-985-2739